Reverse Logistics / Category 3
The life cycle of a product often does not end with its purchase and consumption. It may happen that products get withdrawn from sale due to expiration date or damaged packaging, which leads to unplanned expenses, problems with
storage, transport, etc. In such cases, the solution lies in the reverse logistics, which means collection of the complete written off goods from shopping centres for recycling.
We solve problems with write-offs by a "single collection". We facilitate a competent separation of written off goods by key numbers in order to prepare it for further classification as waste. This way, you get the additional control over the written off goods, reduced possibility of unwanted "disappearance" of goods, errors and system inefficiency. The processed goods finally end up at a biogas plant for producing electricity, and waste edible oils are used for the production of biodiesel. Advantages of commissioning a company specialised in handling reverse goods:
- reduced theft and fraud
- improved productivity and accelerated processes
- reduced inefficient write-off management
- reduced errors and non-compliance of documentation
- improved stock management
- reduced need for additional labour force and payment of overtime
- compliance with legislation and other applicable regulations.
CATEGORIES INCLUDED IN THE REVERSE LOGISTICS:
- goods unsuitable for further use and sale (including goods of animal origin)
- bio waste
- waste edible oils.
SERVICES OF COLLECTION, TRANSPORT, STORAGE, UNPACKING AND DISPOSAL OF GOODS UNSUITABLE FOR FURTHER CONSUMPTION AND SALE
- collection: specialised 30 - 1000 litres containers
- transport: own specialised vehicle fleet with an installed tracking system that provides accurate information for the client
- centres: collection centres in Zagreb, Middle Dalmatia, Istria and Eastern Slavonia
- storage facilities: storage facilities used exclusively for manipulation of category 3 goods (cooling at 4°C)
- authorised companies: from the moment of receiving slow-moving goods to the final recycling of all received materials - dealing exclusively with authorised companies
- documentation: compliance with all legislation and other regulations related to the accompanying documentation.